Date Published : 9 May 22
Do you want a system that is correctly and constantly supplied with product?
Ingredient Batching Systems have a wide range of loading hoppers. Made of AISI 304 stainless steel, with an external satin finish/internal polishing for product picking, with an end connection for coupling with a flexible hose from Ø30 to Ø100mm.
Furthermore it features a support frame with height-adjustable feet.
The loading hopper is placed under an automatic machine, Big-Bag or Silo, and is used to feed the product inside it. Transferring, dusty, granular or solid material from your hopper loader to your production plant, using a vacuum as a driving force.
Extreme simplicity and flexibility of the Ingredient Batching Systems solution goes beyond the simple transfer of material between two points:
- Dust separation.
- Loading and unloading.
- Distribution of powders at multiple points.
- Multiple withdrawal.
- Fully enclosed removing the risk of leakages & contamination
- Increased flexibility with the ability to transport material in all directions cost effectively with ease.
- Flexible piping ensures minimal space requirements
- Modularity allows ease of expansion
- Minimal components and wear. Drastically reducing the cost of your maintenance, down-time and spare part requirements.
- The exclusive use of uncontaminated contributes to the compressed air
maximises the maintenance and efficiency
- Easy and fast installation and connectivity to other process machinery.
INDUSTRIES AND MATERIALS
Optimal solution for numerous food, chemical, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies:
- Flour - Cocoa
- Coffee - Cheese
- Food Supplements - Sugar
- Spices - Salt
- Herbs - Dried Fruit
- Tannin - Gelatine
- Ice-Cream - Legumes
- Dried Fruit
- Lump breaker grid: Intercepts any compacted parts of the product that could cause clogging.
- Additional module: For increasing the total capacity up to 65 litres.
- Lid: With air fluidisation and cylindrical manifold for product infeed.
- Flow-breaker cone: Internal and external polished.
- Pneumatic turbine vibrator: Facilitates the product flow, preventing the formation of “bridges” inside the hopper.
- Production suction lance: Processes the product directly from bags, hoppers, bulk tanks and containers.
- Air fluidisation manifold: Connects the conveyor line to the container, which regulates air fluidisation correctly.